I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

There Must Be a Monkey in the Atmosphere....

Here is the REAL IM conversation I had with Brrrr (friend, fellow Monkey and World Series roomate), before IMposter Dave from Mexico abducted her session and gave me his email address. I am half tempted to write to him because I think it would provide LOTS of blog fodder. But I can't do that...as much as I'm tempted. As Nan has pointed out, I AM the biggest goodie two shoes....EVER.

ANYWAY....

$3Joe: Cindy? Brrrr here...
CHERIN: hey!
$3Joe: what up?
CHERIN: not much! surprised you could get to me here....good name, btw
CHERIN: how are you?
$3Joe: My ¨handle¨ is actually .... but AIM restricts the number of letters/numbers you can have in your screen name. I'm doing very well. Just on a break and thought I would check email. How ´bout you?
CHERIN: I'm doing great!
CHERIN: one sec
CHERIN: k. sorry 'bout that.
CHERIN: So, you could be $3Joe
$3Joe: that’s very cool... maybe I'll change it :)
CHERIN: :) Got your email...sounds SO cool and exciting. Haven't had time to reply yet. :(
$3Joe: That’s cool... I didn’t expect a reply... I know people are curious about what I’m doing so I just sent it as an update... and to let everyone know that I haven’t been killed or roped into any white slave scam.
CHERIN: yes, we were all afraid that's what was going on.
CHERIN: So how is the dating scene? Or no time for that right now?
CHERIN: and how do I know this is really you? Tell me something that only you and I would know. LOL
$3Joe: I went out with a guy from the language school…he is gay. He was going out with a bunch of people on Saturday night and invited me. All his friends are lesbians. Most were couples, but a few were singles. There are some beautiful women down here, but GAWD everyone is like 23. Not really my cup of tea.
$3Joe: I know that your hair doesn’t move when you run!!
$3Joe: How do I know I’m really talking to YOU????

CHERIN: LOL!!! You are TOO funny!!! And who gives a crap about tea...we're talking women!....and you like coffee anyway.
CHERIN: Well...DUH...you contacted ME.
$3Joe: someone could be sitting at your computer....
CHERIN: caught me...this is really Cindy’s boss....why doesn't her hair move? Is it a wig? ;)
CHERIN: Okay....you travel with about 17 baseball caps.
$3Joe: I’ll prolly go out with Selso again this weekend... I’m going to make him take me to the lesbian bar this time. The name of the place is LIBIDO... how appropriate.
$3Joe: LOL... you are funny... yah, I have to match my cap with my outfit... DUH!!!!
CHERIN: LOL And they say that I'm a girly girl. That IS a cool name for a bar.
$3Joe: Of course, I’m on the rag right now... JUST LIKE I WAS IN SAN DIEGO.... Ugh... I don’t think God wants me to have sex... ever.
CHERIN: LOL She wouldn't be that cruel.
$3Joe: Luckily, I’m here for 3 more weeks, so we’ll see what happens.

CHERIN: And would you really sleep with someone the same night you meet them in a bar? Only 3 weeks?
$3Joe: hell yah!
CHERIN: LOL
CHERIN: seriously?

$3Joe: I have actually done that once or twice.
$3Joe: Drunk

CHERIN: well, yeah, everyone has
$3Joe: Very Drunk, Young, and Dumb
CHERIN: I can't say that I would any more though
CHERIN: right

$3Joe: Yah, agreed. I think if I met someone here that was attractive, I would probably dance, maybe cop a feel, but certainly get her number and go out with her another couple of times before sex. Dunno.
CHERIN: The "right" comment was supposed to go with the drunk, young and dumb remark....not a snide, sarcastic reply to my own statement about not doing that anymore. You know, like, "yeah. right."
CHERIN: well, yeah, cop a feel for sure

$3Joe: The funny thing is, when I have slept with someone the same night I met them, it was a guy... not a girl... It was just one of those things where I just wanted sex, and didn’t want to worry about ever seeing that person again. I can’t do that with women... I have way more respect for women, I guess. Dunno
CHERIN: me too!
CHERIN: that's weird. I've only had one night stands with men
CHERIN: I don't know if it's about respect. I think, with men, I was looking for something and didn't want to call it gay....so I kept trying men on

$3Joe: Oh... I always knew I was gay... I was just looking for easy sex... a girl has needs!!! And it was only a couple times.
CHERIN: LOL I knew it....but couldn't accept it.
$3Joe: That’s too bad... Next time I’m in Philly we’ll have to go have a drink and discuss your coming out process in more depth. I’m curious.
CHERIN: Okay. I think you'll be disappointed. :)
CHERIN: It's not that exciting.
CHERIN: What, specifically, are you curious about?

$3Joe: Just the psychology behind what took so long, why you resisted, etc.
CHERIN: Ah...okay. Mostly my family...but there are some interesting parts in there about my aunt.
CHERIN: I knew when I was 13.

$3Joe: Wow...
CHERIN: But I didn't know what it was....just that I was different.
$3Joe: There is this guy here, Ben, he’s like 20. He said he’s known he was gay since the age of 9... but only came out about 2 months ago.
CHERIN: wow.
$3Joe: I’ve known since I was about 5. I had a crush on my Kindergarten teacher and Angie Dickenson (Police Woman)
CHERIN: I knew what to call it around 16....and then my aunt came out when I was 17 or so...and I saw my Dad's reaction....but found out much later that there was more to it then her being gay....he was actually very cool when I came out
CHERIN: LOL
CHERIN: 5! Wow!! I can't remember back that far
CHERIN: If I knew before 13, I can't remember

$3Joe: I was such a perv... even at age 5... I used to look down my teacher’s shirt when she bent over my desk... isn’t that funny?
CHERIN: that IS funny!
$3Joe: Probably more than you ever wanted to know
CHERIN: lol....nah...it's okay
CHERIN: I like when people tell me stuff

$3Joe: Am I going to be the next entry on your blog, now? Have I made blog status????? That would be way cool.
CHERIN: and it's rare that I share with many people....so, it's cool that you share with me
$3Joe: I actually haven’t read your blog in a few weeks. I need to catch up
CHERIN: I was just thinking that! I could use this entire conversation
CHERIN: it hasn't been that exciting lately

$3Joe: Well, if I get on there... make sure you tell me so I can tell everyone I know to go check it out... I need my 15 minutes of fame.
CHERIN: okay. can I use this? Cause I'll do it...I'll post the entire thing...and change the screen names...yours will be $3Joe
CHERIN: I'd edit it, too, probably.
CHERIN: Hey, I have a meeting in 3 minutes - and then back-to-back until 5 - and I have to PEE! I'll BRB. But if I don't reply, it’s because someone might be in here....but I'll read it.
$3Joe: I gotta go too... yes you can use the conversation... no worries
$3Joe: Send me an email whenever you post the blog... and give me the URL again. Ciao!

CHERIN: Okay. Will do. Probably tomorrow! See ya!
$3Joe: later...
CHERIN: Is Ciao Spanish?
$3Joe: LOL... nope
$3Joe: Adios

CHERIN: lol was kidding.
CHERIN: bye!


So there it is....Brrrr's 15 minutes of...well, she called it fame but I don't know about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home