I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Friday, October 07, 2005

New Digs

I’ve missed a couple days on here because I’ve been researching web hosting services. I’m not sure exactly what came over me – maybe I was inspired by a couple other sites I visit – but out of curiosity, I checked on the availability of www.cherryindigo.com (or .net). Lo and behold, it was available so, what the hell, I registered it (com, not net). I officially own it for the next couple years.

In the coming weeks – as I figure things out – I’ll be transferring everything here over to that site and will use that for blogging and God knows what else. For now, there is just a started page out there. I’m really not sure what is spurring this on except that I used to be pretty into technology and, as I’ve been blogging, there are things I’ve wanted to do to this page and it’s a little limiting. So I’m branching out, just for the pure fun of it…and I’ll learn a lot, too. I have all kinds of ideas about what I might do on that page – we’ll see. I don’t want to become too obsessed and geek like about it.

And I hold no illusions that anyone really even pays attention to this except maybe a few misguided souls who are nice enough to indulge me. It’s more a little project that I think will be fun for me and re-sharpen the skills that I’ve lost over the past several years. I’m shocked at what I used to know versus what I no longer know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home