I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Oh!!

I can’t BELIEVE I forgot to comment on this particular item. Kat(i)e Holmes is pregnant with Tom’s child!! And, Scientology dictates that she must have a silent birth because they feel it’s stressful for a child to enter the world listening to the mother screaming and moaning. She also isn’t allowed drugs….can you freaking imagine?

For me, this begs the question of whether Tom and his ego were trying to prove that Tom is not gay and does have sex with women. I also wonder if Tom has been looking for a breeder since the demise of his marriage to Nicole to carry on his family name. He seems arrogant enough to do that. And let’s face it, he’s an, ahem, actor – maybe Tom is getting through his life by pretending it’s a movie. If that’s the case, it’s a little sad but it explains a lot.

Or, I guess, they're in love. There’s always that option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home