I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

We Now Return To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Soon. Not quite yet, but very soon.

Here are just a few things I've wanted to write about but haven't had the time (and really, when it comes down to it, I don't have the time right now but the room with the computer is right next to the room with the shower. I sometimes mix them up.)

- ATM scams and work ethics
- Target bags (yes, like the store)
- The completion of house renovations (SOOOOO close - maybe even today) - and one last pic
- The party following the house renovations (also SOOOOO close - but not today)
- "American Idol" - if Taylor wins I swear I'll lose all faith in the system - really can't stand him
- Softball - we're 4 and 0. Hmmm...not much more to say about that, I guess.
- "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter

That should do it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home