I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

For Shame!!!

I know!! I KNOW!!! But it's been a REALLY busy week!! Wait!! I have pictures!!

The cat in the new toilet. Always one for the scrapbook.

















Do I post too many pictures of the little man? Am I becoming a "cat lady"? Egads.

Next...

The chandelier I just ordered...and I'm not typically a sparkly, dainty kinda person...but I just love this.


















Construction, of course.

Oh c'mon, you KNEW it was coming! There's more done then what is depicted in this picture. Painting this weekend!

















And HOCKEY!!! This was a few weeks ago. The Toronto Maple Leafs beat the Flyers!! Yes, I'm a LEAFS fan. I even wore my jersey. When they Flyers aren't playing the Leafs, I root, root, root for the home team.

















Not all of this stuff happened this week but it was recent.

And while I am too tired to think of many words, I did my best with pictures.

2 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 03:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the neatest construction area I've ever seen. I guess your contractor didn't use a circular saw to cut the drywall.

 
At 4/28/2006 07:34:00 PM, Blogger Cherry Indigo (Cindy) said...

LMAO!!!!!!! I know who this is!!!!

No, he did not! Who would do such a thing. But I do believe he transported all the dust to the rest of the house.

I cleaned this place like you wouldn't believe last week...it was SPOTLESS. Now it looks like the desert rolled through my first floor.

ARGH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home