I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hey Ant!


I was in the lobby of my office building this afternoon and saw the biggest ant I've EVER seen...it must have been over half an inch long. I can't even imagine what it's eaten to get that big...the rest of the colony? How old must this ant be? It was like an old man ant. That's all I can figure.

I happened to have my Treo with me at the time and on the way back across the lobby I wanted to find a way to inconspicuously take a picture. Wouldn't you know it, my phone rang. Damnation! So I missed the picture. As I was speaking on the phone, I crossed the lobby and had to be at least 10 feet away....and could still watch this ant milling about in front of the elevators!!

The last I saw, he'd managed to actually get into the elevator. Which then went to the top floor. Maybe he had some paperwork to finish before leaving for the weekend.

Have you ever wondered what the ants think of Adam Ant? Is he their God? Or do they mock him because he'll never truly be one of them?

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 08:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cherry,

This is like a fish story....you know where you catch the biggest fish ever but have no proof to back it up....

Be sure to carry a camera around from now on. I want to see this monster.

;) Kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home