I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm Not Completely Crazy

This morning, in a ridiculous rush, I remembered that I had to post the answer to "I still have my thumbs!". Knowing how my day looked, I hurriedly put together the previous post.

Now that the day is complete...and being the obsessive, anal-retentive person that I am, I had to go back and check. Turns out, I'm not completely off base in my recollection of "I still have my thumbs!".

From tvland.com...
"It May Look Like a Walnut"

Under the influence of science fiction, Rob fears that a walnut will steal his imagination and his thumbs.

I feel better, knowing the absolute real answer. I just wish I could figure out why the cashews on my desk are looking at me like that.

Of course, now I do want to see that episode again...maybe it really is one of my favorites.




Laura Petrie was pretty hot in her day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home