I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Drained.

I got nothin’. NUH-THEEN.

It honestly feels like my life currently consists only of:

1) Work. And while I could say more, I will respect my own rules and not.
2) Contractors. I love these guys. They are absolutely wonderful and are doing a kick-ass job. But I want my house back. I want it to be clean and straight again. I want to pick up Einstein and not have dust puff from his fur. I have pictures, of course. Even I can’t bring myself to make me post them. I just keep repeating my mantra…we’re in the home stretch. Furniture was even purchased tonight….we’re near the end. And it does look great.
3) Sleep Deprivation. I’m either up too early or too late….usually because of #1.
4) Sitcoms. I’m even sick of them. How much Sex in the City can you have with your Friends Will & Grace? I mean really. Thank God for “American Idol” and “The Office”. I miss books. I have 2 B&N gift certificates in my purse….I need two hours to lose myself amongst the tomes and periodicals. I don’t foresee this happening until June…maybe of this year, it’s hard to say.

I realized today that I miss Bradley. Softball has started and we’re doing very well and it made me realize that I miss having Bradley around. She’s so damn cool and fun….and the best World Series roommate one could ask for. Bradley, when are you coming to visit the East Coast again?!

I really feel like there’s not much to share these days….that’s just wrong. Okay, I’m going to bed! Night, night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home