I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Good Eats

I’ve recently found myself on a salad kick. I want one every day, either as my entire meal or as part of a meal.

Currently, my idea of the perfect salad includes: leaf lettuce, hardboiled egg, crumbled goat cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, carrots, chopped walnuts, croutons and some pepper. Sometimes I'll add chicken or steak to it. My dressing of choice at the moment is Raspberry Vinaigrette, which I had not partaken of in a while.

Pictured is a salad that I made for myself last week. As I sat it on the table, I thought it looked just about perfect. So I took a picture. This is what my evenings have been reduced to lately…taking pictures of my dinner.



If those little specks of goat cheese weren’t on the bottom right side of the plate, I think it would be pretty enough for a Denny’s menu! Maybe even a Chili’s menu. Okay, yeah, aspiring to a Chili’s menu is probably taking things too far. It’s not as though I’m Annie Leibovitz and it’s a famous celebrity salad.




Salad…it’s what’s for dinner at my house.

2 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 08:43:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't settle. Think BIG. Think...Outback Steakhouse. Or...or...

APPLEBEE'S.

 
At 3/14/2006 08:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does it look like your salad is covered in blood? Scary dining at your house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home