I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I KNOW!!!

Man, has it really been 2 weeks since I've blogged?! So unlike me and I have no good excuse....but I have plenty of bad excuses. Let's review, shall we?

a) I've had a couple business trips that have been non-stop work and very little extra time that wasn't used for catching up or sleeping. One was to Bangor, Maine (I have a picture!) and the other was just yesterday to Houston (which looks surprisingly like Maine).

















b) Saturdays have been all about painting the house - and we're not talking a few hours, we are talking all freaking day and into the evening. Stop time is usually around 9 or 10pm. (here is the color of the kitchen...it's yellow, in case you can't tell....and I didn't buy the awful light fixture, it came with).

















c) Sundays have been busy, too...including the start of softball practice and, this last Sunday, a Beef 'n Beer, which was way fun.

d) Work is just too busy for blogging. I also have 2 books I have to read for work, the first one by Aprill 17th. You would think all the plane time would help with this, but alas, it does not.

e) Evenings just get away from me between cleaning up my house, which has officially become a shit hole, and laundry and dishes - oh, and that whole eating and sleeping requirement. And this place is so messy...I'd say it looks like a bomb went off but that would be misleading since I think bomb fallout might actually look better. No pictures, sorry.

f) I'm too busy taking pictures of Einstein lounging in water bottle cases. Behold the mighty fortress.... I know, he's an odd little man...but he's mine.

















So, there are 6 bad excuses...but excuses they are! I was even warned that I would lose a friend if I didn't get my priorities straight and blog. She was kidding, of course...no friendship could possibly rely on these mindless but well-intentioned literary dribs and drabs.

Even now, I should have my butt in the shower and be off to work...which is exactly where I'm going! Good to be back!!

1 Comments:

At 3/31/2006 07:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do they read those backwards speed limit signs there in Texas??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home