I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Friday, January 13, 2006

This Just Pisses Me Off...

Forbes, as you’ve probably heard, just published an article about the 25 most powerful celebrities. Blogstars picked it up and focused on the fact that 11 of them are under 25 years old. Fine. I don’t care how much money they make, they have problems just like everyone else and the only reason they might be happier is because they can afford the really good drugs and shop ALL THE TIME. Whatever.

The part that pisses me off is that about Paris Hilton “making” a paltry $6.5M. She doesn’t DO anything. How can they say she MADE money? Okay, she has the tv thing where she demonstrates just how inept she is at, well, everything. And she poses for this and that and sells herself on the internet or whatever and she may have even sung a song or something. Who the fuck would even know who she was if she didn’t have a famous hotel behind her name? My guess is, she wouldn’t have done any of those things if she weren’t known for just being a hotel heiress. Run the family business for a while and don’t let it go under and then I’ll agree that she earned money.

This has been a public service rant.

1 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 03:11:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I approve this message.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home