I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Friday, January 06, 2006

K-Fed

One of the blogs I keep up with is Biggest Blogstars. It amuses me. Today they posted this about Kevin Federline. Britany's little leech.

At the end of the story, the writer asks "So how does an unemployed douchebag score a Ferrari without his wife's cash?"

Duh. He probably stole it.

K-Fed is just so stupid. To the point where I just sit and laugh at him. Honestly, I don't pay much attention to him or his nitwit wife and could not be more passionately indifferent about whatever it is they do.

But he is just so STOOOPID. He makes Jessica Simpson look like a Mensa candidate. I think I want to meet him just so I can witness that much stupidity in person because I simply can't comprehend it. Plus, I want to jiggle his head....just to see if it helps.

On a COMPLETELY different note....

As a result of some twisted thought process I ended up searching for David Cassidy on iTunes the other day. You know what song I really like that I completely forgot about? "I'll Meet You Halfway". It's actually a very pretty song.

You can tell that the equilibrium disfunction I'm having today is worse then you might have imagined, can't you?

Yeah.

I don't care. It's a nice song.

The song I'm REALLY diggin' this week is Santana and Michelle Branch's "I'm Feeling You". I just keep playing it. I catch myself sort of half dancing at my desk. Love that fucking song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home