I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Under Pressure

Oh, I told someone. Told LG at lunch that I had blogged again. Now I actually have to come up with a second entry and I've got nothing. Bloggerblock. However, it is Friday, so I shouldn't be expected to try too hard.

A commercial for Bridezillas was just on television. Will we ever see the end of reality tv and these celebri-temps? They don't DO anything. They contribute nothing. I already hear the collective chorus of backlash that, yes, they are contributing entertainment to the world. What a sad society we've become.

I also read today about the hatred that the rest of the world has for us....and it has nothing to do with being envious of us. They really don't like us anymore. That should mean something.

We need more superheroes.

“In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might, Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!

Good thing he's coming to theatres soon.

I'm going to eat some pizza. It's Friday, that calls for pizza. I apologize if this is dissapointing, LG. I'll try harder over the weekend.

Oh, I also decided to stop being so judgemental and be more forgiving.  Startiiinnnngggg........now.


<blink> and click


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home