I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Tweet, Therefore I Am a Twat. Twit? Really? Are you sure? Okay, then.

I'm becoming a Twitter whore. It took over most of my weekend. Okay, I'm exaggerating a little bit and it only took over Sunday...some of Sunday....a few hours on Sunday. And some of Saturday. At least here I don't have to worry about characters. Much easier. I can just write and write and write and write....that was fun.  

Well, it was for me and it's my blog. So suck it. 

Monday is creeping up on me. Every. Damn. Week.  Like clockwork. Did somebody schedule this shit or what? My, what a foul mouth I have tonight. Alright, I'm clearly not in the happy blog place that I should be in to attempt this. So I'll call it a night.

You see, right now, I have Twitter Cindy, but there is also Blog Cindy. If Twitter Cindy walks through this door, she will kill Blog Cindy! A Cindy, divided against itself, cannot stand!

<blink> and click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home