I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

This One is for JP

JP requested a blog dedicated to "Dancin' with the Stars". She's one of my favorite people so I am more then happy to comply. The problem? I don't really watch the show. I have, but not regularly...I just forget it's on. Plus, if I'm working, I usually have my sitcoms on in the background so I can have the chatter but still concentrate.

That being said...I did happen to catch some of it the other night when Joey "Whoa!" Lawrence was on. I have to be honest, he was really good! I saw the encore performance with the green outfits. I really enjoyed watching him and whoever he is dancing with because he seemed to be enjoying it so much!

I wish I had been able to catch Emmett Smith...when they showed the clips from last week, he looked like he was having a good time as well...and he's just so cute. I might have to catch it next week just to see how he does.

I enjoy watching the men more then the women. I don't know who most of the women are on there...and don't care. There are definitely some people I'd like to see. I don't know how many couples they start with, but here are my top 5 picks for the men and women.

My guest line up would include:

Tim McGraw
Jim from "The Office"
Matthew Broderick
Troy Aikman
Al Gore

Barbra Streisand
Ellen Degeneres
Jodie Foster
Steffi Graf
Bonnie Hunt

That would be a pretty damn good line-up..I'd even watch it!

I love watching ballroom dancing. T and I took ballroom dance classes for 3 years and got pretty good! I really enjoyed it!! It's amazing just how east it can be...and so much fun!

I will try harder to stay focused on this season of "Dancin' with the Stars" but I make no promises.

So there you go, JP!!

BTW - "The Office" season premiere was tonight. I LOVE THAT SHOW!! So freakin' hysterical. I just laugh my ass off the entire time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home