I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Vacation!

Since Sunday I've been in Ft. Lauderdale at the softball World Series! This isn't for my regular team, I'm a pick-up player for Iced Tea Not Coke's team. It's hot outside, freezing in the hotel lobby, relaxing in the pool and fun all the time. Oh...and we've played two games so far, splitting 1-1. Another game this morning and the afternoon off at the beach, if it doesn't rain.

There was a violent thurnderstorm Monday night and we saw two transformers hit by lightening on the way to dinner....one was right across the street from where we were sitting at a light.

We miss JenP, our little karaoke songbird, who worked her ass off at concessions each week to help get us here.

Looking forward to more softball today!


Side note: Can I point out how hap-hap-happy I am that the political campaign commercials have started to air? SO excited about that!

1 Comments:

At 8/22/2006 10:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good typing days, good hair days, and good *coming up with a witty response as fast as the shit is shoveled* days....we'd all be famous if only these three things coincided infinitum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home