I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Schtuff...

Wil Wheaton has sucked me back in again…sort of. Through him, I found a new blog, Jesus’ Favorite. It’s written by his friend Annie and she has to do it because she lost a bet. So far, she’s pretty damn funny. And through that, I also found Shane Nickerson’s blog. Not sure about this one yet. It may be too nerdy even for me. Annie only has to do her blog for a week but I’m hoping she keeps going after she has fulfilled her bet obligations.

Thanksgiving was great! I hung out with Nan and friends on Wednesday, learned Texas Hold ‘em, (finally!) on Thursday, shopped on Friday and went to a party on Saturday. I had an out of body experience on Sunday that I will not talk about because it’s just too ridiculous. I need to learn to settle down.

I didn’t get nearly as much done on the house as I wanted but I seemed to have survived that so far.

And now I’m back at work. That hurt to type.

I SHOULD go to the gym tonight but I don’t see that happening. I see a lot of straightening going on this evening and watching poker on ESPN while I read my new book about poker. (I think I’ve mentioned my obsessive side before, right? Right.)

The Eagles won, THANK GOD!

I bought these books at B&N. I can’t remember the exact names of them but something like “The Book of Facts” and “The Book of Lies”. Anyway…the object is to fill in your response to all these questions and then pass them onto someone else. Seems like it could be fun. After about 20 people, you have this book about your friends…sort of. I don’t know what you do with it after that….blackmail them? I don’t know. I’ll have to check the instructions.

And I have this incredible itch to join something. I don’t know what, but something. Some new, hip gay social event….or non-gay. It doesn’t matter, I just have the urge to join something new. I have to dedicate more time to this. This seems like something about which Nan would have great ideas...not to put her on the spot or anything.


Right now, I have to run out for lunch because a) I’m starving; b) I have errands to run at BJs’ and c) I might want a cup of coffee from Starbucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home