I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Don't Make This Mistake!!!

I realize it's that time of year when people switch spring/summer clothes to fall/winter clothes. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations are rotated with the pace of a NYC city subway turnstile. And all those summer party trophies - plastic sports bottles, deflated beach ball that the really hot drummer in that shore band gave you and more seashells then you can recall collecting - have to be put somewhere.

However, in the craziness of packing, unpacking, repacking, etc., don't mistakenly store your kids (or someone else's) in with the 3 new pairs of shorts, 2 tops and kicky new shoes you bought at the end of the season, knowing for sure that they'll fit by next summer and will still be in style.

On a serious note...how freaking scary is it that a sticker like this is even needed?! I just happened to notice it last night when I was digging through my own winter clothes, looking for thermal underwear bottoms to wear to the Eagles game (moment of silent rage ensues). It struck me as scary and funny at the same time...let's face it, the picture itself is funny if you really take a moment and look at it. So I snapped a quick shot to share. Apologies that it's a little blurry...I was drinking at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home