I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Are You KIDDING Me?!

T.O. wants to be back on the team.

He gave some lame ass apology speech that he probably had no part in authoring and could barely read intelligently. And he wants to be back on the field Monday for the Dallas game.

Hey T.O.....

FUCK

YOU

Oh, wait, let me put that in T.O. initials speak... F.U.

Maybe he should have considered all of this before he went around shooting off his damn mouth and causing uneeded and unwanted drama all over the place.

When his blathering idiot of an agent, Drew Rosenhaus, was asked why T.O. just didn't issue this apology from the start, his response was "next question". Nice. Jerry McGuire would be dissappointed in you.

From the story on the Eagles web site:

"Then Rosenhaus took the stand and told the media that he felt the media did not portray Owens in the proper light. Rosenhaus refused to answer many of the questions, including one that asked, "Would he be in this position today if it weren't for you?" Another question Rosenhaus did not answer: "You've been with Terrell for five months, what have you done for him other than getting him kicked off the team?" " (His response - you guessed it - "Next question.")

And T.O. stood behind him, snickering about the question. Didn't look too sorry and remorseful to me.

Money quote:

"He wants to play football for the Philadelphia Eagles. He wants to play right away," said Rosenhaus.

Yeah, so do I. Look for me on Monday night against Dallas...I probably have a better chance of being on the field then T.O.

Hey Rosenhaus...

Fuck you too, buddy.

I'm holding out that the Eagles don't get all mushy and let him back on the team. I think it would actually break my heart. I have faith that they'll stand by their decision. Don't let me and most of Philadelphia down, gentlemen.

On Sunday, even though they did not prevail, you could see how much more relaxed the team seemed to be and how much better the flow was. I never really fell for the T.O. charm so I say good riddance.

Physical athleticism alone does not a role model, teammate, superstar make.

What makes me the angriest is that he is PRIVELEGED to make a living doing the thing that he is most passionate about, that which he loves...and he gets paid (handsomely) to do it. And then he has the audacity to pull this shit?

UN-FREAKING-REAL.

Good luck to the next team that is foolish enough to pick him up. And someone will....you just know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home