I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

In The Middle of The Night...

This blows.

I've been awake since at least 3am - I refused to look at the clock when I first woke up - by the time I did, it was 3am.

After 2 episodes of "Seinfeld", the trailing end of "The Cosby Show", a poorly acted "Who's The Boss?" (I don't know how that show stayed on the air so long), and listening to the news, where the biggest story was holiday travel (isn't there a war going on?) I gave up and turned the television off. I tried for about another hour to go back to sleep. No dice.

I finally just packed it in, rousted the cat from his warm slumber at my feet and got up. Don't get me wrong, I was hoping to be up early to start working on the kitchen floor....but I was kind of planning on that happening after 7 or 8 restful hours of sleep.

Looks like Starbucks will get a visit later in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home