I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

CSI: Philadelphia

I was searching through some pictures on my laptop and ran across this from about a year and half ago.

As I came home to the apartment I was living in at the time, I fell upon this tragic and horrifying scene. What had happened here?

It was never conclusive from the evidence if it was foul play or a suicide. In about 10 years, I figure the chick from "Cold Case" will reinvestigate and discover that it was somehow tied to the engineers who worked in the office below.
































1 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 01:34:00 PM, Blogger Cherry Indigo (Cindy) said...

It WAS one of Einstein's toy mice that ended up, drowned, in his water bowl.

Now it is the innards of a landfill garbage sammich.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home