I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

15 Nanoseconds of....okay, fame. Sure.

I am seriously jazzed. I mentioned yesterday that I had tripped over a new blog, Jesus’ Favorite, via Will Wheaton’s blog. Well, Annie – who is Jesus’ Favorite – writes so well and is so funny that I was compelled to comment…twice. When I opened my RSS feeds this morning and checked in on her entry from yesterday, she actually mentions me in her blog. I had to high-five myself....which actually does look as stupid as it sounds....especially when you miss and knock your phone off the desk.

Now if I could only get Wil to mention me, too, it would be like this cosmic, hip-chick-meets-the-Klingon cyber orgasm.

What I’m bummed about is that Shane Nickerson took a hiatus…I have no idea why. He didn’t write (specifically to me), didn’t call, not even a dirty limerick to explain himself. Now I have to wait until January to see if he can tractor beam me into his blog as well.

In the meantime, Jesus’ Second Favorite, Annie’s sister (Steffie), subtly implied that she also has a blog and I get the feeling she is looking for readers….but that’s just a hunch. So I will check it out and see what it’s all about. I think. She never actually mentions the name of her blog or provides a link. When I click on her name, I only get an email address…so I have to investigate and see if I can’t geek my way into finding her site.

I’ll keep you posted… (both of you)

That didn’t take long…I can’t find it….I even googled and that usually works for everything. I finally wrote to her and asked – we’ll see what happens.

4 Comments:

At 11/29/2005 02:48:00 PM, Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

I read Jesus' Favorite also. I was disappointed when Steffie's name didn't reveal a web page. I was hoping to leave a message.

Madie

 
At 11/29/2005 05:32:00 PM, Blogger Cherry Indigo (Cindy) said...

Me too! If she doesn't delete me as spam and writes back, I'll post it here.

 
At 11/30/2005 10:52:00 AM, Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

OK, I will come back and look for the link to her webpage.

Madie

 
At 11/30/2005 01:46:00 PM, Blogger Cherry Indigo (Cindy) said...

She wrote back....here you go!

www.stefsertich.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home