I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Cuddle Parties...

This is one of the columns on The Stranger that I just read. The part about the ugly children and math problems made me laugh WAY out loud. I had to stop and post this before I kept going. The rest might be boring....I don't care, I'm going to read that part again.

I wonder if Philly will be catching this wave? If I'm going to be that close to someone and you're good looking, pajamas are coming off. And if I need hug-therapy for traumatic events, I'll buy a fucking teddy bear. Yeah, I know, they don't hug back. You know how they make cat toys stuffed with catnip? I wonder if I can get a bear stuffed with marijuana? I can light it on fire and I won't care if it hugs back or not. Just wait, next year they'll be all the rage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home