I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Einstein

This is my cat, Einstein. He has been bugging me to put his picture up. I think he is jealous of Gatsby.

He is named Einstein for two reasons. When I first got him, he didn't seem like the brightest thing on four legs, so I figured the name would either be an oxymoron or he'd grow into it. He turned out to be brighter then I had originally suspected....though he still has his moments....and he has even learned to fold my socks. And you can see his little bent tail in this picture. ^..^--7 You can do it with whiskers, too. >^..^<

2 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 01:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SCHTEIN!!!
You rock dude.
Meow -
Schmitty

 
At 9/09/2005 03:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>^..^< weow, Scmitty, weow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home