I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bunnies, Ducks and Puppies

Okay, everything on here today is about cute things! (Even the font color) How girly… I don’t care.

To start,
this is THE cutest picture ever!!!! And, as the title indicates, the cutest costume ever!! I love it and what an imagination the person who came up with it has! I have the imagination of a stick so I am blown away by this.

Next, the deer, of course. There were about TEN deer lined up along the side of the road yesterday morning, grazing. I have to think they were on their way home from a rockin’, kick-ass deer party and this was their version of stopping at Denny’s. And a lot of them looked to be youngters…underage grazing…let’s hope they didn’t get caught. Of course, it scared the beejezus outta me when I saw them all that close to the road and I almost wrecked as I yelled at them to back off! As Nan would say, “I have two words for you: air horn.”

There is a little tiny fern growing near my patio…I haven’t taken a picture of it yet but maybe I will. It’s little! I notice it everyday and like it a lot.

The new iPod nano…have you seen this thing? CUTE! But I refuse to buy one. The one I have is small enough. What I do want, however, is a Razr phone…that thing is cool and I saw the black model live and in person the other day.

This is anyone's call on level of cuteness. Some people just think they are annoying...I waver on them myself. Furbys. These little creatures of mid-90s fame came up in a conversation yesterday and I tracked down this site with their
noises. This morning, I consider them cute...by this afternoon, I might want to stab one in the head with a Razr phone.

Well, I thought I had a lot more cute things to discuss. I guess I could make things up, but I won’t. I know the cat has done something cute lately (he is a constant source of that) but that’s normal stuff….oh!! I remember!

My friend Di sent me these two links (
this one and this one) - the pictures on here are really cute!! I KNEW there was something else.

Okay, thus ends the Parade of Cute Things for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home