I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

TomKatPuke

Tom will make such a lovely bride. I found this today.

(I tried REALLY hard to find a way to paste a veil into this picture...on Tom's head, of course, but I just couldn't get it right.)

Katie Holmes Will Be Known as Kate Cruise

Old fashioned Katie Holmes says she is planning on taking Tom Cruise's surname when the two eventually wed. The "Batman Begins" actress, who will be Tom's third wife, will be dubbed Kate Cruise and not Katie Cruise. She says (if you watched closely, you could see Tom's lips moving, too) she will use the name both personally and professionally. A source told "In Touch" magazine, "Tom calls her Kate, so he suggested she start going by that professionally."

Tom (why Tom? why not Katie, I mean Kate?) has hired wedding planners and told them to spend millions of dollars designing an Arabian Knights-themed ceremony on a sandy beach at the Maroma resort in Mexico.

Arabian Knights??

I wonder if he picks out her clothes each morning, cuts her meat at dinner time and makes sure she completely wipes her ass whenever she poops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home