I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What You See if NOT Always What You Get

Paris Hilton wants people to stop thinking she is the person we see splashed across magazine covers, entertainment news shows and the internet.

"People shouldn't judge me and assume that's how I am," Paris says about her public image.

The drunk driving incidents? Just an act to help teach young drivers the importance of having insurance and staying safe...a public service announcment, if you will.

The internet sex tape? A lesson to you kids about what can happen when you let someone tape you having sex and innocently give it your publicist who, "just wanted to borrow it. Really".

I hear Mother Teresa wasn't really a kind, benevolent, caring person who wanted to help the poor. At night, she went home and kicked her dog. All that public footage...just an act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home