I've added "word verification" to the comment area to block spammers. My apologies.

Monday, October 30, 2006

What Happened?

This was supposed to go differently. McNabb is physically healthy again. The T.O. circus folded up its tents and moved to Dallas. They have a team of players that should be able to put together a Super-Bowl caliber season.

I'm at a loss. Let's hope the Bye week they have coming up rejuvenates them and re-produces the team that was set to dominate the NFL and is not a symbolic wave to the playoffs.

1 Comments:

At 10/30/2006 11:27:00 PM, Blogger The Rover said...

You guys need a consistent running game. A reliable #2 option to Westbrook would help you out a lot.

Still, you guys still have a shot at the playoffs...which is more than I can say for my team at this point...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home